Belmark is an innovative, multi-award winning converter of pressure sensitive labels, folded cartons, and printed flexible packaging. We are a growing business and we offer places to grow in. We now have Summer Student Employment positions available. Summer Help Students may work in a variety of different departments at Belmark. A general summary is listed below. If you are interested in joining our team in the summer, please apply!
• Responsible for inspecting and bundling various types of labels or tags according to customer specifications.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for bundling labels or tags according to customer specifications.
• Inspecting and removing bad tags.
• Keep work are neat and organized.
• May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements of this Opportunity
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Knowledge of and the ability to speak the English language.
Ability to read, comprehend and follow simple written and oral instructions.
Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must be a High School Graduate
Must be enrolled in college in the Fall of 2018